- Random, intermittant lower back pain.
- Throat feels like it should be sore. It isn't, but feels like it should be.
- Eyes keep watering for no apparent reason.
- Sinuses feel like you've just inhaled pool water. Sometimes you can almost taste the chlorine.
- You may feel almost all better for 2 hours and then everything goes to crap again.
- Constantly thirsty no matter how much water you drink.
Weird COVID-19 symptoms they didn't warn you about
This morning: Harvested another pint and a half of blueberries! They're so pretty <3 <3 <3 Harvested some radishes, planted some more…
So, my surviving laptop has decided that it does actually have functional fans and doesn't need to fry itself if removed from its luxurious…
I have been in a very fey mood lately--everything everywhere is in such massive flux: friendships, justice ... actually, everything falls into one of…