- Random, intermittant lower back pain.
- Throat feels like it should be sore. It isn't, but feels like it should be.
- Eyes keep watering for no apparent reason.
- Sinuses feel like you've just inhaled pool water. Sometimes you can almost taste the chlorine.
- You may feel almost all better for 2 hours and then everything goes to crap again.
- Constantly thirsty no matter how much water you drink.
Weird COVID-19 symptoms they didn't warn you about
Recent Posts from This Journal
Thine be the glory, risen, conqu'ring Son; endless is the vict'ry Thou o’er death hast won. Angels in bright raiment rolled the stone…
- Gerard Manley Hopkins O Death, Death, He is come. O grounds of Hell make room. Who came from further than the stars Now comes as low beneath.…