- While Shepherds Watched - The proclamation of the first Christmas.
- Whereat the Infant Lay - For this one night, the sheep will guard themselves.
- Once (and Many Times) Upon a Midnight Clear - The Doctor and a birth.
- Merry and Bright - Lebanon wasn't really the home of Christmas cheer to begin with and living in a hidden underground bunker didn't help, but Dean had never been daunted by any of that--if anything, he'd always seemed to enjoy the challenge.
- A Man Faithful - “Peace,” someone says, and Joseph looks up from the cradle and into a face like the sun at full noon. “Be not in anguish, Joseph, son of Jacob, son of Matthan, for Mary has not betrayed you.” // “Has she not,” Joseph cries, and does not know whether he means it as plea or accusation.
Merry Christmas, all!