- Heat that doesn't require lugging in wood or coal and constant tending of a fire.
- Snow--hear me out! Where I am, we haven't had snow since November. It's nice to have the world pretty and white for a change.
- Direct sunlight. The temperatures have been awful, but for most of the week we had really and truly sunshine, and it was glorious. I spent my lunch breaks plastered up against my office window trying to get as much of it as possible.
- The jacket I got for being on the college fencing team. Technically it's a warm-up jacket, but with a hoodie underneath and a backpack on to keep the back vent closed, it's pretty toasty. Not quite rainproof, but does pretty well against snow.
- My LL Bean Bar Harbor boots continue to be my favorite set of foodwear, btw. Keep my feet warm and dry even when fording mostly-frozen streams and crossing snow-covered fields.
oh the weather outside is frightful
Posts from This Journal “meme/poll” Tag
3 words (e.g. finicky, picnic, sloth) 1 fandom (optional) 1 character (also optional) Fandoms: Stargate: Atlantis Stargate: SG-1…
Here's where I confess that I generally shrug my way through the season finales and their lead-ins. I'm a monster-of-the-week gal, I'm…
While none of these are exactly my favorites overall, I quite like "Dead Man's Blood" for putting the Winchester family dynamics…