- Timestamp for "Arsonist's Song" [SPN] - My version of Sam taking over Hell post-s3.
- Battening Down the Hatches [SPN] - Sam and Dean get snowed in at the bunker. Small and cozy, despite the power going out.
- Fair [SPN AU] - A young Sam balks at being cooped up in the bunker all the time and does the small-town Kansas version of running away to the circus.
- In a Cursed Hour, ch. 3: In Silence Hid [SPN AU] - The iteration of "Dead in the Water" where Sam and Dean grew up in the bunker as part of the Men of Letters; ch. 4: Secrets of Another World, which is a remix of the episode "Skin". (Disclaimer: zmediaoutlet wrote 99% of these chapters; I helped with the plot and hashing out various details.)
- Unseen [SPN] - Dean gets cursed; he and Sam deal with it, despite the communication issues.
- A Man Faithful [New Testament] - How Joseph's first visit from the angel might have gone. (Also--I never really noticed until now that Joseph gets a grand total of 3 separate angelic visits, which puts him fairly high on the leaderboard as these things go.)
Recent Posts from This Journal
Author: Mary Dana Shindler Flee as a bird to your mountain, Thou who art weary of sin; Go to the clear flowing fountain Where you may wash and be…
Written for this year's spn_summergen exchange and originally posted here. Part of the Evil That Walks Invisible AU. Sam can…
It's easily "Ask Jeeves" for me, though I'm quite fond of many of the other episodes listed--"No Exit" and "Red…