- Timestamp for "Arsonist's Song" [SPN] - My version of Sam taking over Hell post-s3.
- Battening Down the Hatches [SPN] - Sam and Dean get snowed in at the bunker. Small and cozy, despite the power going out.
- Fair [SPN AU] - A young Sam balks at being cooped up in the bunker all the time and does the small-town Kansas version of running away to the circus.
- In a Cursed Hour, ch. 3: In Silence Hid [SPN AU] - The iteration of "Dead in the Water" where Sam and Dean grew up in the bunker as part of the Men of Letters; ch. 4: Secrets of Another World, which is a remix of the episode "Skin". (Disclaimer: zmediaoutlet wrote 99% of these chapters; I helped with the plot and hashing out various details.)
- Unseen [SPN] - Dean gets cursed; he and Sam deal with it, despite the communication issues.
- A Man Faithful [New Testament] - How Joseph's first visit from the angel might have gone. (Also--I never really noticed until now that Joseph gets a grand total of 3 separate angelic visits, which puts him fairly high on the leaderboard as these things go.)
Recent Posts from This Journal
Remember when I used to write SGA AU fic? If not, here are all the previous fics. Or subsequent, rather, as this comes right at the beginning of…
As requested by tyrsibs, 13.06: Tombstone
This review/conversation expands a bit on some of my past discussions of Tron & Tron: Legacy--and it's just enjoyable to watch two…