- Snow. It's a hassle and shuts everything down if there's too much of it, but--it makes the world beautiful, and reshapes the landscape and hushes all the machine noises that usually fill suburbia. If it's winter, there should be snow.
- The rainbows and scattered light fragments that litter my bedroom ceiling in the afternoon, nine months out of the year.
- Driving through rolling farm fields. Especially if there's some livestock scattered through it.
- The weekly Wednesday special of cheesesteak + fries at the local deli (best fries I've ever had)
- My bathroom fishtank, which consists of 1 betta, 1 mystery snail, 3-4 tiny mystery snails, 1 tiny feeder snail, and a bunch of plants. It's like having a little pond perfectly at eye level for staring at while brushing my teeth
Pass the happy
Posts from This Journal “meme/poll” Tag
Here's where I confess that I generally shrug my way through the season finales and their lead-ins. I'm a monster-of-the-week gal, I'm…
While none of these are exactly my favorites overall, I quite like "Dead Man's Blood" for putting the Winchester family dynamics…
I can function around a cough, but fever or stuffed-nose both bring me to a complete standstill--as this past week has proven a little too…