- Snow. It's a hassle and shuts everything down if there's too much of it, but--it makes the world beautiful, and reshapes the landscape and hushes all the machine noises that usually fill suburbia. If it's winter, there should be snow.
- The rainbows and scattered light fragments that litter my bedroom ceiling in the afternoon, nine months out of the year.
- Driving through rolling farm fields. Especially if there's some livestock scattered through it.
- The weekly Wednesday special of cheesesteak + fries at the local deli (best fries I've ever had)
- My bathroom fishtank, which consists of 1 betta, 1 mystery snail, 3-4 tiny mystery snails, 1 tiny feeder snail, and a bunch of plants. It's like having a little pond perfectly at eye level for staring at while brushing my teeth
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
Give me a letter and I'll tell you three characters I love whose names start with that letter. And if you feel like playing along, how about…
Usually I try to avoid simply posting videos, as it would be a really easy rut to fall into, but hey--it's just about a year since the test…
5 positive things, the arctic edition: Heat that doesn't require lugging in wood or coal and constant tending of a fire. Snow--hear me out!…