Go to your AO3 works page, expand all the filters, and answer the following questions!
1. What’s your first and second most common work ratings? Any surprises?
- General Audiences (109)
- Teen And Up Audiences (3)
- Mature (1)
2. What’s your most common archive warning? Least common? Do you consider yourself an adventurous writer?
- No Archive Warnings Apply (110)
- Major Character Death (2)
- Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1)
3. How many fics have you written in each relationship category? Is this more accidental, or do you have preferences?
- Gen (108)
- F/M (8)
- M/M (1)
4. What are your top 4 fandoms by numbers? Are you still active in any of them, and do you tend to migrate a lot?
- Stargate Atlantis (59)
- Supernatural (28)
- Christian Bible (New Testament) (4)
- Greek and Roman Mythology (4)
5. What are your top character tags? Does this match how you feel about the characters, or are you puzzled?
- John Sheppard (52)
- Rodney McKay (21)
- Dean Winchester (20)
- Sam Winchester (20)
- Ronon Dex (13)
6. What are your top 2 most used additional tags, and your bottom 2? What would happen if you combined all 4 of these into a fic?
- 5 Things (15)
- Alternate Universe (9)
- Young Winchesters (Supernatural) (2)
- Episode: s11e17 Red Meat (1)
7. How many WIPs do you have currently running on AO3? Any you don’t plan on finishing?
Two, and I want to complete both of them: "In a Cursed Hour", which has the benefit of being a) my current active fandom and b) a co-written venture. Having a partner to work with is very helpful. The other is Thing Already Seen, in which John Sheppard fails to save Atlantis at the end of s1, and gets kicked back to the moment that the expedition arrives in Atlantis. I really do want to finish this one, but part of the issue is that I don't have the overall shape of it in my head, and I don't have a writing partner to talk it out with.