1. What was your first fic and could you stand to reread it today?
2. What’s your most recent fic and how far do you think you’ve come?
4. In your opinion and without looking at any numbers, what’s your most popular fic?
5. Is there any fic that makes you super happy to reread and remember you wrote that?
6. Is there any fic that makes you super embarrassed to reread and remember you wrote that?
7. What’s the fic you most want to continue (unfinished or no)?
8. What’s the oldest (longest since last update) fic you most want to continue (unfinished or no)?
9. Have you ever written for a fandom without watching/reading/playing the source material?
10. Have you ever written for a fandom without reading other fanfic for it?
11. Have you ever written a fic for a concept you know someone else has done before? How did it impact your writing process or feelings after posting?
12. Have you ever written a fic and decided never to publish it? Why?
13. What’s the biggest change between your style when you started in fandom and today?
15. Have you ever purposefully written one fandom/fic idea over another because you knew it’d be more popular?
16. Have you ever stopped writing a fic/for a fandom because it wasn’t receiving enough attention?
18. What’s your most underrated fic?
19. If you had to pick one fic/scene/chapter of your work to describe your entire portfolio to a stranger, which would you pick?
20. Have/Would you ever rewrite a fic? If yes, would you take the original down?
21. If someone starts kudosing and commenting your fics in a spree and has a few works of their own, would you go look through theirs?
22. Has there ever been anyone who’s made you freak out because they read your work and followed/favorited/reviewed?
23. What’s the nicest review you’ve ever gotten?
24. What’s the meanest review you’ve ever gotten? Do you think the reviewer intended it?
25. What constructive criticism, however well-meaning, always makes you feel bad when you see it in a review?
26. What aspect of your writing do you most enjoy to see praised?
27. If you could only ever write crossovers or single-fandom fics ever again, which would you pick?
28. if you could only ever write for a single crossover or a single fandom again, which would you pick?
29. Does the division of your writing across fandoms line up with your reading? What’s the biggest discrepancy?
30. Do you continue to write for a fandom after you’ve moved on or do you focus solely on the new one?
31. Who’s the one character you’ve just never managed to get perfectly right?
32. Who’s the one character who shines without you even trying?
33. Is there any particular character whose scenes always wind up being longer/more frequent than you expected? Does the quality hold up?
34. Was there any fic that you wrote that really surprised you in the fandom reaction? Was it just by the numbers or did they take it an entirely different way?
35. Have you ever written a ship into a fic without meaning to?
36. Have you ever sincerely written a ship you do not support into a fic?
37. Have you ever purposefully bashed a character/ship in a fic?
38. Have you ever purposefully written something you know your readers would find uncomfortable/would not enjoy? If yes, why?
39. Do you consider yourself to have a readership?
40. Do you feel like you put out enough content?
41. If you cross-post your fics on multiple sites, do you have a favorite? Are there certain fics you would only post on certain site?
42. How many views has your most popular fic gotten?
43. Your least popular?
44. Do you follow/favorite/kudos/comment/review more stories than you have received?
45. If you had to call yourself an author of a single genre (besides fanfic) what label would you give yourself?
46. Do you consider yourself a diverse author?
47. If someone you know in real life who isn’t involved in fandoms asked to read your work, would you let them? If yes, what would you recommend they read first?
48. Does anyone you know from outside of fandom know you write fanfic? Are they involved in the same fandom too?
49. Has anyone in your life ever read your fanfic just because you wrote it?
50. Has writing fanfic had a significant impact on your life? Would you say it’s entirely positive?