- Dean is happy again: huzzah!
- Jack found Dean a case with possible zombies and a cowboy connection
- Dean's utter delight over the cowboy connection, which he just wants to share with Sam (as with most of the things he enjoys)
- The glimpse of freshly dry-cleaned suits. My mild obsession with the Winchesters' grocery/laundry habits continues
- Jack continues to be a tiny well-meaning innocent
- Cas warning Jack about waking Dean (voice of experience?) and Dean demonstrating that this is yet another area where Sam always gets a special pass
- Dean needing coffee in order to function
- Dean's cowboy obsession helping to solve the case
- Jack's utter horror and guilt over accidentally killing the bank guard
- Dean's very strong reluctance to crawl down into the ghoul tunnel--muttering and complaining to himself the entire way down as he refuses to freak out because he's a professional
- Sam trying to soft-pedal things for Jack; Dean bluntly (but not unkindly) answering Jack's question anyway
Also, Cas looks ridiculous in a cowboy hat. Especially when it's just a straw hat pretending to be one.