- What’s your personal favourite thing you wrote this past year?
- What’s your least favourite thing you wrote this past year?
- Which of your fics was most different from what you usually write?
- Which of your fics this past year was most successful?
- Which of your fics do you wish was more successful?
- What’s your favourite piece of dialogue you wrote this past year?
- What’s your favourite piece of description or narration?
- Which fic this past year was most fun to write?
- If you could go back and change something about one of the fics you wrote this past year, what would it be?
- What, if anything, are you going to try to do differently in your writing in the new year?
End of year fic-writer ask meme
Posts from This Journal “meme/poll” Tag
While none of these are exactly my favorites overall, I quite like "Dead Man's Blood" for putting the Winchester family dynamics…
I can function around a cough, but fever or stuffed-nose both bring me to a complete standstill--as this past week has proven a little too…
It's hands-down "The Werther Project" for me--the cinematography is brilliant, and we can really see how Sam's growing…