- waffles or french toast - Waffles, because my dad used to make them every Saturday morning for us (and still does, on occasion)
- blueberries or raspberries - There's a wild raspberry bush that I walk by on my way to work, and for 2 weeks every summer I can have fresh-picked raspberries on my way home. It's lovely. But now we have blueberry bushes in our garden and they're lovely too (oh, as is picking wild blueberries while out kayaking)--I'm calling this an impossible choice to make.
- apple juice or orange juice - Orange juice, because apple juice is just wannabe cider.
- hot tea or hot coffee - hot tea, I suppose, though I never drink the real stuff, just fruit "teas".
- honey or sugar - Uh, depends on what I'm doing with it.
- iced or lukewarm water - ICED. What kind of heathen would even think of asking this question? Lukewarm, honestly. Ugh.
- steak or fish - Steak, absolutely. Especially with potatoes and asparagus and a little bit of gravy. Best thing, really.
- sweetened or black tea - Sweetened, if I must. Can't stomach black tea, even though members of my family live on the stuff.
- mangoes or kiwi - Mango is lovely, but you can eat kiwis with a spoon like a soft-boiled egg. Some brands even come _with_ a knoon (spife?), which is kind of adorable.
- breakfast or dinner - Dinner. Because you can have breakfast foods for dinner if you want, but it doesn't work so well the other way around.
- candy or chips - Chips. Especially Cape Cod kettle chips, which are pretty much the best.
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
I'd give up provolone, if you would have it so If you'd give me a kiss please, then Swiss cheese I'd forgo (I'd link to the…
Give me a letter and I'll tell you three characters I love whose names start with that letter. And if you feel like playing along, how about…
Usually I try to avoid simply posting videos, as it would be a really easy rut to fall into, but hey--it's just about a year since the test…