- waffles or french toast - Waffles, because my dad used to make them every Saturday morning for us (and still does, on occasion)
- blueberries or raspberries - There's a wild raspberry bush that I walk by on my way to work, and for 2 weeks every summer I can have fresh-picked raspberries on my way home. It's lovely. But now we have blueberry bushes in our garden and they're lovely too (oh, as is picking wild blueberries while out kayaking)--I'm calling this an impossible choice to make.
- apple juice or orange juice - Orange juice, because apple juice is just wannabe cider.
- hot tea or hot coffee - hot tea, I suppose, though I never drink the real stuff, just fruit "teas".
- honey or sugar - Uh, depends on what I'm doing with it.
- iced or lukewarm water - ICED. What kind of heathen would even think of asking this question? Lukewarm, honestly. Ugh.
- steak or fish - Steak, absolutely. Especially with potatoes and asparagus and a little bit of gravy. Best thing, really.
- sweetened or black tea - Sweetened, if I must. Can't stomach black tea, even though members of my family live on the stuff.
- mangoes or kiwi - Mango is lovely, but you can eat kiwis with a spoon like a soft-boiled egg. Some brands even come _with_ a knoon (spife?), which is kind of adorable.
- breakfast or dinner - Dinner. Because you can have breakfast foods for dinner if you want, but it doesn't work so well the other way around.
- candy or chips - Chips. Especially Cape Cod kettle chips, which are pretty much the best.
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
via zmedioutlet: Reblog with your answers! Name the best book to read in the following places: a. The beach b. A comfortable chair in a coffee…
via zmediaoutlet: Give me the title of one of my fics and a question number and I'll do my best to answer in a coherent fashion. 1: What…
When I was a kid, we had an above-ground pool that my sister and I would spend very nearly all day in, with breaks only for meals and running to the…