- waffles or french toast - Waffles, because my dad used to make them every Saturday morning for us (and still does, on occasion)
- blueberries or raspberries - There's a wild raspberry bush that I walk by on my way to work, and for 2 weeks every summer I can have fresh-picked raspberries on my way home. It's lovely. But now we have blueberry bushes in our garden and they're lovely too (oh, as is picking wild blueberries while out kayaking)--I'm calling this an impossible choice to make.
- apple juice or orange juice - Orange juice, because apple juice is just wannabe cider.
- hot tea or hot coffee - hot tea, I suppose, though I never drink the real stuff, just fruit "teas".
- honey or sugar - Uh, depends on what I'm doing with it.
- iced or lukewarm water - ICED. What kind of heathen would even think of asking this question? Lukewarm, honestly. Ugh.
- steak or fish - Steak, absolutely. Especially with potatoes and asparagus and a little bit of gravy. Best thing, really.
- sweetened or black tea - Sweetened, if I must. Can't stomach black tea, even though members of my family live on the stuff.
- mangoes or kiwi - Mango is lovely, but you can eat kiwis with a spoon like a soft-boiled egg. Some brands even come _with_ a knoon (spife?), which is kind of adorable.
- breakfast or dinner - Dinner. Because you can have breakfast foods for dinner if you want, but it doesn't work so well the other way around.
- candy or chips - Chips. Especially Cape Cod kettle chips, which are pretty much the best.
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
via zmediaoutlet. Feel free to share your own picks in the comments! tea or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate, definitely. Though I'll drink a…
a) Christmas is next month b) I'm in a writing funk c) Prompt memes have a good track record in the past of getting me to write more So...…