What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
Okay, so a bunch of you have expressed anguish over having to choose between episodes in the past three polls--I am feeling your pain here.…
I'm tempted to say "Dead in the Water" just because I've watched it so many times while zmediaoutlet and I were…
This one's a little trickier than last week's, but I think for me it's "Good God, Y'all". It's an interesting case…