What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
A writing meme, the ashamed edition
Posts from This Journal “meme/poll” Tag
3 words (e.g. finicky, picnic, sloth) 1 fandom (optional) 1 character (also optional) Fandoms: Stargate: Atlantis Stargate: SG-1…
Here's where I confess that I generally shrug my way through the season finales and their lead-ins. I'm a monster-of-the-week gal, I'm…