What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
Give me a letter and I'll tell you three characters I love whose names start with that letter. And if you feel like playing along, how about…
Usually I try to avoid simply posting videos, as it would be a really easy rut to fall into, but hey--it's just about a year since the test…
5 positive things, the arctic edition: Heat that doesn't require lugging in wood or coal and constant tending of a fire. Snow--hear me out!…