What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
It's easily "Ask Jeeves" for me, though I'm quite fond of many of the other episodes listed--"No Exit" and "Red…
It's late-ish on a Friday, I have company about to arrive, and the return of "favorite X episode of SPN" is going to have to wait…
This is another really tough choice - I love "Thin Lizzie" and "The One You've Been Waiting For", and "Bedtime…