What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
via zmediaoutlet: are you a ‘canon divergence’ or ‘au’ kind of person? - Canon divergence--I read so many HP canon…
via zmediaoutlet 1. What inspires your work most? (The show it is based on, the actor who portrays a certain character, maybe the character…
via zmediaoutlet, with edits for clarity (the answers to some of these are probably self-obvious at this point)