What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
Yesterday I read an interesting article about people who really do need less than 5 hours of sleep per day, so now I'm curious: where do you…
Okay, so this year I'm going to try very hard to keep last year's promise that I figure out how to make Turtle and Little Dude stuff…
Actually got some writing done in 2017, so I thought this might be worth doing (for a change). What’s your personal favourite thing you…