What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
via zmediaoutlet, trying to figure out what I'd be if I were a different kind of thing than I am. Not sure whether these are supposed to be…
via zmediaoutlet, though she included bits of the lyrics that she liked and I'm too lazy for that. But here's a playlist, in no order other…
(via zmediaoutlet) Covers for books I'm currently reading. (Well, currently as of July 28, which is when I queued this up.) I revisit The…