What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
via zmediaoutlet - RULES: Bold the statements that apply to you, italicize your aspirations,
and tag nine people!(it always…
1. Describe yourself how you would describe a character you’re introducing2. Is there any specific…
Since I still have upset stomachs on my mind (it's going to be a while before I can look happily upon a Hawaiian pizza, I'm afraid), a simple…