What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
Waiting to find out if I have to make the long, traffic-congested trek to our county seat on Wednesday to do my civic duty. I'm really hoping…
This is fun--and courtesy of zmediaoutlet, of course: What's Your Homeric Epithet? If you were a character in Greek mythology, odds are Homer…
As usual, via zmediaoutlet: What’s your favorite song(s) to sing/hum? Probably "Come all you fair and tender ladies"--I sang it a…