What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
Where I live, everyone calls it "soda"--but a new coworker who moved from the other side of the state calls it "pop", which…
The closest my family has a Halloween tradition (as I may have mentioned in past years) is to turn all the lights out, go down to the basement where…
I don't watch movies much anymore, mostly because for me, movies (and TV) happen only in a social setting--if I'm not watching it with…