- champagne or rosé? Rosé, although I don't mind a slight-sweet champagne (or dry, in a mimosa. yum.)
- outer space or the deep sea? Uh. They're both cool and kind of scary, but probably outer space. Up and out just catches at the imagination more. (Also, deep sea fish are creepy.)
- glitter or iridescent? Iridescent. It doesn't get everywhere the way that glitter does.
- book stores or movie rental stores? As magical as BlockBuster seemed when I was a kid (and despite the gold that is The Last Blockbuster), I have to say book stores. In particular, used book stores. Never know what you're going to find, but you can always find something.
- paperback or hardcover? Absolutely hardcover. Preferably sewn binding.
- nude colours or bright colours? Uh. In what context? If we're talking nail polish, gotta go with nude. Preferably just an iridescent coat. My brain freaks out a little when I wear nail polish--starts thinking my hands look wrong. (I don't wear nail polish ever anymore.)
- caves or forest clearings? If it's raining, caves, I guess. If it's a nice day, probably forest clearings. I like being able to see the sky.
- hot beach sand or cool ocean waters? Well, cool ocean waters, I guess, except that there's still sand in the water, so scratch that--I'm taking the third option of "cool lake waters", because there's no sand in that option. (Or, fourth option--cold winter beach. That's not bad either.)
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
via zmediaoutlet: Reblog if you’re a fanfic writer and you wanna know what your followers’ favorite story of yours is ❤ AO3 is…
Borrowed (yet again) from zmediaoutlet: go ahead and comment with the title of one of my fics ( LJ/ AO3) and up to 3 of the following questions,…
As usual, via zmediaoutlet waffles or french toast - Waffles, because my dad used to make them every Saturday morning for us (and still does, on…