- satin or silk? - Silk, I guess--don't really have a preference for either. I'm more of a fine cotton kind of gal.
- hot chocolate or coffee? - Hot chocolate, definitely.
- dusk or dawn? -
Man, do I have to choose? Um. Both.It's summer. There are mosquitoes. Definitely dawn.
- late mornings or early nights? - In principle, early nights. But I rarely seem to manage it.
- baths or showers? - Showers, 100%
- lilac or baby blue? - Baby blue
- swimming or running? - Swimming. I hate running so much--I'm just really, really not built for it. But mucking around in the water is fun.
- fruits or cake? - Fruits. Not really a cake person.
- singing or dancing? - Singing. Been doing it since I was too small to remember.
- pillow fights or pillow forts? - Forts! Pillows are for snuggling, not hitting.
- camping or shopping? - Camping, but really most things over shopping.
- paperback or hardcover? - Hardcover! I don't buy paperbacks anymore unless that's the only option (or it's $0.50 at a used book sale)
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
via zmediaoutlet: are you a ‘canon divergence’ or ‘au’ kind of person? - Canon divergence--I read so many HP canon…
via zmediaoutlet 1. What inspires your work most? (The show it is based on, the actor who portrays a certain character, maybe the character…
via zmediaoutlet, with edits for clarity (the answers to some of these are probably self-obvious at this point)