- candy corn - UGH. It's colored, sweetened wax. Why anyone would voluntarily eat it is beyond me.
- licorice - Red licorice? Sure. Black? No thanks. Pretty much agree with Sam Winchester there.
- peanut butter + chocolate - One of the best things ever
- mint + chocolate - Eh, okay. Always makes me think of the Olive Garden after-meal freebies.
- sour candies - Loved them when I was a kid. And then I ate a whole bag of sour gummy worms in one go and that kind of burned me out on them.
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
This is fun--and courtesy of zmediaoutlet, of course: What's Your Homeric Epithet? If you were a character in Greek mythology, odds are Homer…
As usual, via zmediaoutlet: What’s your favorite song(s) to sing/hum? Probably "Come all you fair and tender ladies"--I sang it a…
It was fun doing this for music, so why not do something similar for movies? (via question-meme.tumblr.com) Ask me about a film: never seen | want…