- candy corn - UGH. It's colored, sweetened wax. Why anyone would voluntarily eat it is beyond me.
- licorice - Red licorice? Sure. Black? No thanks. Pretty much agree with Sam Winchester there.
- peanut butter + chocolate - One of the best things ever
- mint + chocolate - Eh, okay. Always makes me think of the Olive Garden after-meal freebies.
- sour candies - Loved them when I was a kid. And then I ate a whole bag of sour gummy worms in one go and that kind of burned me out on them.
Posts from This Journal “meme/poll” Tag
While none of these are exactly my favorites overall, I quite like "Dead Man's Blood" for putting the Winchester family dynamics…
I can function around a cough, but fever or stuffed-nose both bring me to a complete standstill--as this past week has proven a little too…
It's hands-down "The Werther Project" for me--the cinematography is brilliant, and we can really see how Sam's growing…