- candy corn - UGH. It's colored, sweetened wax. Why anyone would voluntarily eat it is beyond me.
- licorice - Red licorice? Sure. Black? No thanks. Pretty much agree with Sam Winchester there.
- peanut butter + chocolate - One of the best things ever
- mint + chocolate - Eh, okay. Always makes me think of the Olive Garden after-meal freebies.
- sour candies - Loved them when I was a kid. And then I ate a whole bag of sour gummy worms in one go and that kind of burned me out on them.
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
via the ever-delightful zmediaoutlet: F. Scott Fitzgerald: How would you describe your ‘ideal’ brunch attire? J.K. Rowling: What is…
What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?What does your id want? Do you…
via zmediaoutlet, an odd little meme: where you live - Not gonna name the town, but about an hour north of Philadelphia, where farm country and…