1. Hanging out with my nieces. They're old enough for actual communication, but young enough that a rock or leaf or dandelion puff is the best thing ever. It's nice to spend time with that perspective on the world for a little while. Also, they think I'm cool, which is flattering. ;)
2. The time in the afternoon when the sunlight comes through my window at the right angle to hit the mirrorball and prism sitting on the window frame, scattering rainbows and dots of light across my ceiling.
3. Singing. Most of the stuff I post on Sundays is music I've either sung and loved, or have heard and would like to sing someday. I've been in a choir of some form pretty much non-stop since I was 7 or so--not having that as an outlet is all but unimaginable at this point.
4. Pennsylvania farm land. If I could pick anywhere to live, without worrying about finances or proximity to family, friends, or work, it would be the rolling fields surrounded by trees and streams that's just to both the east and west of where I currently live. Can't help but yearn every time I drive through it. But it's the happy kind of yearning. :P
5. The art of Shaun Tan and James Christensen--they both combine whimsy with beauty and deep insight.