- What inspired you to write the fic this way?
- What scene did you first put down?
- What's your favorite line of narration?
- What's your favorite line of dialogue?
- What part was hardest to write?
- What makes this fic special or different from all your other fics?
- Where did the title come from?
- Did any real people or events inspire any part of it?
- Were there any alternate versions of this fic?
- Why did you choose this pairing for this particular story?
- What do you like best about this fic?
- What do you like least about this fic?
- What music did you listen to, if any, to get in the mood for writing this story? Or if you didn't listen to anything, what do you think readers should listen to accompany us while reading?
- Is there anything you wanted readers to learn from reading this fic?
- What did you learn from writing this fic?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
Okay, so a bunch of you have expressed anguish over having to choose between episodes in the past three polls--I am feeling your pain here.…
I'm tempted to say "Dead in the Water" just because I've watched it so many times while zmediaoutlet and I were…
This one's a little trickier than last week's, but I think for me it's "Good God, Y'all". It's an interesting case…