12 Favorite Episodes:
(all of these are in order that I think of them, nothing more)
- "Mystery Spot" - The gargling. The perfect acting (and cinematography). The dead brother burger. The HUG.
- "Baby" - NIGHT MOVES. Diegetic sound for the entire episode. The perfect acting and cinematography. The dream/vision sequence (perfection). Sam flirting while he waits for change. (Everything, just about)
- "Ghostfacers" - It's kind of stupid how happy this episode makes me. Sam being forced to wear a birthday hat! The boys swearing up down and all over. Getting to see from the outside just how in sync they are with each other.
- "Monster Movie" - *rolls around in it* I love EVERYTHING about this episode. My love has only grown, now that I've watched Bela Lugosi's Dracula. (EVERYTHING)
- "Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie" - It's stupid, but I love it. I love it so, so much. This is one of my instant-happiness episodes. (Shark week, man. Whole week of sharks!)
- "Tall Tales" - I'm laughing just thinking about this one. "Lady In Red", good golly. Purple nurples. "Blah blah blah blah". Rolling around on the bed like six-year-olds. <3
- "Ask Jeeves" - I dropped ... well, a pretty big chunk of change on aaaalllll the other season because of this episode. This episode is what turned me into a die-hard fan. Is it dumb that the panic room locks from the outside? Yes, but I don't care.
- "The Werther Project" - Stefan, I love you. I'm so glad the show seems to be keeping you. Keep directing episodes like this one. Also, Robert Berens, keep writing episodes like this one. I love you too.
- "About a Boy" - Sam's FACE when itty-bitty Dean shows up. "Maybe I should drive?" Tina is so rad.
- "Thin Lizzie" - Squeezy-thing! Fake haunted house! Sam and Dean each trying to get the other to tell Len about his soullessness (their little silent fight about it in the car)! Jared giving himself a stomach ache by eating 5 burgers while shooting the last scene!
- "Just My Imagination" - SPARKLE. Dean's little ninja move! "I'm sorry, that was over the line." "Fat's the best."
- "Babylon Hollywood" - Say it with me: EVERYTHING. Just--everything.
(don't expect these to make any sort of sense. Half of them are just what I have rotating through my desktop wallpapers.)