via zmediaoutlet: When you see this, share 5 things that make you happy. It would be easy to list off family and friends and other various individuals or groups of people, but let's stick to the wording of the original prompt and focus on "things".
- Snow. It's a hassle and shuts everything down if there's too much of it, but--it makes the world beautiful, and reshapes the landscape and hushes all the machine noises that usually fill suburbia. If it's winter, there should be snow.
- The rainbows and scattered light fragments that litter my bedroom ceiling in the afternoon, nine months out of the year.
- Driving through rolling farm fields. Especially if there's some livestock scattered through it.
- The weekly Wednesday special of cheesesteak + fries at the local deli (best fries I've ever had)
- My bathroom fishtank, which consists of 1 betta, 1 mystery snail, 3-4 tiny mystery snails, 1 tiny feeder snail, and a bunch of plants. It's like having a little pond perfectly at eye level for staring at while brushing my teeth