I think I already reviewed this back when it aired, but it was so much fun, let's do it again. :)
- My face actually hurt a little by the end of this episode because I was grinning for just about the entire thing.
- Sam's small and reluctant admission that yeah, it felt kind of satisfying to destroy a Barney stand-in.
- Dean's instant bond with the television--it would have lived a long and cherished life in the Dean Cave if the skeezy real estate developer hadn't interfered.
- The fact that he even made the Dean Cave--which was very obviously intended as a place for Sam to hang out with him.
- I wonder if Dean's still friends with Donnie from "The Inside Man" back in s10 and got the kegs for the lights from him.
- This is a prime example of Dean just rolling with whatever weird situation he's in, usually getting a little too invested in the process, while Sam tends to stand back a bit and analyze the scenario.
- Sam's frustration with his inability to read anything in the cartoon world--portrait of the thwarted researcher.
- Dean on the brink of tears pver the ghost kid once they get back to the real world. He's such a softy underneath everything.