As is standard by now, via deadlybride/zmediaoutlet: candy discourse,
reblog comment with your opinions on
- candy corn - UGH. It's colored, sweetened wax. Why anyone would voluntarily eat it is beyond me.
- licorice - Red licorice? Sure. Black? No thanks. Pretty much agree with Sam Winchester there.
- peanut butter + chocolate - One of the best things ever
- mint + chocolate - Eh, okay. Always makes me think of the Olive Garden after-meal freebies.
- sour candies - Loved them when I was a kid. And then I ate a whole bag of sour gummy worms in one go and that kind of burned me out on them.