2. The Firefox LiveJournal add-on is excellent, because it means I can block all LiveJournal stuff except the people on my flist, and still be able to read things they link to and even leave comments! Which is handy, because I spend a fair bit of time trying to lock myself out of the internet and then more time getting around it. Yes, I am weird.
3. I have this hankering to make of bunch of stop-action movies. I did a bit in high school and really enjoyed it. But I have too many other things I'm trying to do right now, so that's unlikely to happen anytime in the near future. Darn.
4. Monday went fast. Really weirdly fast. Not that I'm complaining.
5. Some days I really wish I could just hook my computer up to my head and just copy over things as I think them, instead of having to muck around with typing and transcribing and stuff. Especially since I spend the majority of my time at work staring at a computer screen.
6. Hi. I'm feeling a little stir-crazy and I have no idea why. This is not normal for a Monday.
7. A couple nights ago I had this really cool dream about two armies that were fighting in our backyard, one of which was allied with the leopards while the other had lions, and the army with the leopards couldn't figure out what to do with them, so they kept leaving them back at camp and then getting shredded by the guys with the lions, and now I want to know why they were fighting and how the lions and the leopards fit into it, and what our backyard had to do with anything.
8. Chocolate or vanilla?
ETA: 9. Tron sequel! This is either going to be awesome or cheesetastic, and either way I'm definitely seeing it.