2. re: NaNo, am plugging away at it, don't expect to get anywhere near 50,000 words, but oh well. I'm writing regularly and in a somewhat focused fashion, and that's all I really care about at the moment.
3. For some reason, whenever I do these lists, I always forget what #3 was supposed to be.
4. I am hugely tempted to talk politics, but that gets aggravating after a while, so I won't. Also, I am currently about this far from faceplanting onto my keyboard, so I should probably go to bed.
5. The backspace button is kind of addictive, you know? It's kind of ridiculous how many things I type up, dither about briefly, and then delete.
7. er. 6. Brain's stopped working. Will go to bed now. I'd be more enthusiastic about tomorrow if it wasn't my turn to work Saturday. Something.
Wait! I've remembered 3. Go check out verybadpoetry. Contents as advertised. I've joined and have got a poem waiting for approval. And I really hope it makes it in, because I wrote half of it in the submission field and didn't copy it out before hitting the send button.
*looks back at entry* You know, the fun thing about exhaustion is the way it completely removes your social filter thingy. And I was going to make a witty comment about alcohol, but I can't complete a sentence