What are some writing tics that persist in your work but that you dislike?
- What does your id want? Do you ever give in?
- You have to erase one of your fics from existence forever. Which one and why?
- How much do you trust the reader?
Have you ever written anything you would’ve backclicked if it’d been written by anyone else? What’s your guilty pleasure as a writer?
- Be honest: are you mean to your faves, or do you go easy on them?
What parts of writing a fic do you think are a chore? Are there any unintentional trends in your writing?
- Have you ever intentionally written a character as OOC to fit with a kink/prompt/story idea?
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
What's your favorite "Valentine's Day" episode of Supernatural? Mine's been "Love Hurts" ever since we got this…
This is the sort of slumber party thing that I never did because went to hardly any slumber parties as a kid. (At least, I assume this is the sort of…