- satin or silk? - Silk, I guess--don't really have a preference for either. I'm more of a fine cotton kind of gal.
- hot chocolate or coffee? - Hot chocolate, definitely.
- dusk or dawn? -
Man, do I have to choose? Um. Both.It's summer. There are mosquitoes. Definitely dawn.
- late mornings or early nights? - In principle, early nights. But I rarely seem to manage it.
- baths or showers? - Showers, 100%
- lilac or baby blue? - Baby blue
- swimming or running? - Swimming. I hate running so much--I'm just really, really not built for it. But mucking around in the water is fun.
- fruits or cake? - Fruits. Not really a cake person.
- singing or dancing? - Singing. Been doing it since I was too small to remember.
- pillow fights or pillow forts? - Forts! Pillows are for snuggling, not hitting.
- camping or shopping? - Camping, but really most things over shopping.
- paperback or hardcover? - Hardcover! I don't buy paperbacks anymore unless that's the only option (or it's $0.50 at a used book sale)
Posts from This Journal by “meme/poll” Tag
Yesterday I read an interesting article about people who really do need less than 5 hours of sleep per day, so now I'm curious: where do you…
Okay, so this year I'm going to try very hard to keep last year's promise that I figure out how to make Turtle and Little Dude stuff…
Actually got some writing done in 2017, so I thought this might be worth doing (for a change). What’s your personal favourite thing you…