1) is there a story you’re holding off on writing for some reason?
2) what work of yours, if any, are you the most embarrassed about existing?
3) what order do you write in? front of book to back? chronological? favorite scenes first? something else?
5) character you were most surprised to end up writing
6) something you would go back and change in your writing that it’s too late/complicated to change now
7) when asked, are you embarrassed or enthusiastic to tell people that you write?
9) what, if anything, do you do for inspiration?
10) write in silence or with background noise? with people or alone?
14) do you make playlists for your current wips?
15) why did you start writing?
17) if you could give your fledgling author self any advice, what would it be?
19) when it comes to more complicated narratives, how do you keep track of outlines, characters, development, timeline, ect.?
21) what do you think when you read over your older work?
22) are there any subjects that make you uncomfortable to write?
23) any obscure life experiences that you feel have helped your writing?
24) have you ever become an expert on something you previously knew nothing about, in order to better a scene or a story?