- Very effective whiplash from "then" to "now"
- Sam keeps dodging Toni's questions, even though he's under mind control or whatever.
- Dean's definitely clever with the real estate thing.
- Dean and Cas's conversation about Mary--priceless!
- I love Mary's struggles with technological terminology
- Aaand they're actually addressing Mary's role in Azazel's plan!
- Good GOLLY is Toni creepy. Heebie Jeebies! But a sign of good writing/acting
- Pretty sure Mary's wearing mostly Dean's shirts and stuff--she definitely has the henley/flannel combo going
- This reboot of Cas is fun
- Dean's little "oh boy" after Mary putting her foot down about coming along... <3
( etc.Collapse )
Brought to me like Alcestis from the grave,
Whom Jove's great son to her glad husband gave,
Rescued from Death by force, though pale and faint.
Mine, as whom washed from spot of childbed taint
Purification in the Old Law did save,
And such as yet once more I trust to have
Full sight of her in Heaven without restraint,
Came vested all in white, pure as her mind.
Her face was veiled; yet to my fancied sight
Love, sweetness, goodness, in her person shined
So clear as in no face with more delight.
But, oh! as to embrace me she inclined,
I waked, she fled, and day brought back my night.
- A song you like with a color in the title
- A song you like with a number in the title
- A song that reminds you of summertime
- A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- A song that needs to be played LOUD
- A song that makes you want to dance
- A song to drive to
- A song about drugs or alchohol
- A song that makes you happy
- A song that makes you sad
- A song that you never get tired of
- A song from your preteen years
- One of your favorite 80’s songs
- A song that you would love played at your wedding
- A song that is a cover by another artist
- One of your favorite classical songs
- A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- A song from the year that you were born
- A song that makes you think about life
- A song that has many meanings to you
- A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- A song that moves you forward
- A song that you think everybody should listen to
- A song by a band you wish were still together
- A song by an artist no longer living
- A song that makes you want to fall in love
- A song that breaks your heart
- A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- A song that you remember from your childhood
- A song that reminds you of yourself
Because a few people have expressed interest, and I do actually like bits of it, here's the self-insert/OFC fic I started writing a while back but quit because Sam & Dean are more interesting.
Despite what the folks in Punxsutawney would have you believe, the most important groundhog in the history of the world is not named Phil. The most important groundhog in the history of the world has no name--or at least nothing a human would recognize as such. In fact, the only thing of note about this groundhog is that it chose to dig a certain hole three inches to the right rather than to the left: on such choices is the fate of all creation hung.
(Take that, Tolstoy.)
Because the hole is three inches to the right, when Dean Winchester races down the gully in pursuit of a bigcat, his foot lands squarely in the hole and he winds up flat on his nose, ankle so severely sprained he can’t put weight on it for another two days.
His dad still bags the bigcat, but the upshot is that Dean’s off any job that requires him to do more than drive or sit at a table. And so when they catch wind of a possible job in Athens, Ohio, John makes a detour through Pennsylvania and drops Dean off in the parking lot of a seminary so tiny most of the people in the town around don’t even know it exists.
Dean tries not to feel bitter about this--or insecure,( which is harderCollapse )
The post-s3 finale endgame was going to be Levirate marriage, to a) give Sam something to hold onto other than revenge and b) block Ruby's advances on Sam. Never got as far as figuring out the potential consequences on the whole apocalypse showdown thing, or how the heck things would shake out once Dean got resurrected. Marrying your dead brother's wife is all well and good, but gets a bit complicated if he shows up alive again.